So to make the most of it this Christmas 2017 for our family (30 of us) we have decided that this year we will focus on GRATITUDE rather than 'WHAT' we are getting for Christmas. So to accomplish this I have come up with the following with the approval and suggestions by our family:
I created a simple invitation using Canva just to set the tone for our Christams Party and post it on our Family Page on Facebook.
This simple free invitation from Canva got everyone excited especially the kids in the family because they get to decorate their own shirt for the party and us adults are already looking for ideas on line lol.
I was introduced to Canva couple of months ago and it has been my best friend!
ps. this is not the actual invite - I got this from
Glitter 'n' Spice but you get the drill ;)
- Nativity by all the kids in the family
- A spiritual thought from the head of the family. This year Dad is in America so one of my Uncle will be doing it.
- Items from each family and this year it's a Musical Item
- Games and this year we are doing Minute to Win it
- Elves giving out the presents which is usually the Men in the Familiy