- We started off by putting a name badge on every guest.
- I went through the Agenda with the kids so that they know what's happening for the day.
- We played some games.
- Had a break to eat some snacks.
- While snacking the Miss A get to blow out her candles on the Beautiful Barbie Cake made by her talented mum.
- Then we continued on with more games.
- Birthday Girl did a little Thank You speech and gave all her guest a 'Thank You' gift.
- Eat dessert & Home Time.
We all had so much fun, dancing with pom poms, finding treasures, eating yummy food, playing games, posing at photo-booths, eating lots and lots of sweets (because we are allowed to at Birthday Parties hehe) and most importantly the Birthday Girl had a great time which meant the world to me.
Love you Miss A xo